How to reach your apartment at Villa Primavera Montgomery?
How to get there?
FROM BRUSSELS-ZAVENTEM AIRPORT
- TAXI : about 15 minutes (25-30€)
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT (35 min) : take bus n°12 until Diamant station, then transfer to pre-metro line 7 or 25 until Boileau (pronounced "Bwalo"). Take exit n°1. The residence is almost in front of the station, at n°121.
FROM CHARLEROI BRUSSELS-SOUTH AIRPORT
- TAXI : 40 to 50 minutes (75 to 140€)
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT : a shuttle bus go to Brussels Midi station every 30 minutes (1 hour, 14€ per person). Once you have reached Midi Station, follow the directions below.
FROM MIDI STATION
(aka "Gare du Midi", e.g. by Eurostar or Thalys)
- TAXI : about 15-25 minutes (20-25€)
- METRO (30 minutes, 2.1€ per person) : take line 2 or 6 toward Elisabeth until Arts & Loi Station, then change to line 5 until Thieffry or line 1 until Montgomery. If you get off at Thieffry station, go to the right as you exit, towards the pharmacy and Belfius Bank, then to the right until the traffic lights (you will pass the Delhaize supermarket). The residence is the 4th building left of the traffic lights on the main boulevard. If you come via Montgomery station, take exit 3 for Boulevard St Michel and follow the boulevard until number 121.
FROM NORTH STATION (Brussels Bus Terminal)
- TAXI : 15-25 minutes (about 15€)
- METRO (25 minutes, 2.1€ per person) : take tramway line 25 towards Boondael and get off at Boileau (pronounced "Bwalo"). Take exit n°1. The residence is almost in front of the station, at n°121.